VETASSESS timeline

pattern

Well as far as I understand they will only assess your 5 years of experience if you pay for the PTA (point test advice) service, otherwise only 1 year is being assessed. But the PTA is not mandatory is up to your discretion. You will need to provide all those proofs of experience to DIBP anyway so your effort was not wasted. Good luck with the SS.

BTW how much time it took you to receive the VETASSESS assessment?

It took me 12 weeks, after I uploaded all the documents.

• 4 weeks later...
These are the exact stages I have been through:

Applied online : 19.01.2014

Status "Lodged" : 20.01.2014

Invoice letter by post: 05.02.2014

Status changed to "In progress": 06.02.2014

Status changed to "Completed": 09.05.2014

Assessment Outcome online: 13.05.2014

اللهم لك الحمد و الشكر

Hope this would help

Cheers pal, finally got them all my stuff this week and been changed to "In Progress" in the last couple of days

Hello Everyone. I am just new to this forum.

I need to know that ho can one Check the Application status of Vetassess? I have lodge my application in March and still has not received any updates.

Please advise me the source for checking the Status of the application. Thanks.

Hello Everyone. I am just new to this forum.

I need to know that ho can one Check the Application status of Vetassess? I have lodge my application in March and still has not received any updates.

Please advise me the source for checking the Status of the application. Thanks.

www.skillassess.com > login > view status of my submitted application > click it > then take you to application status screen

Hi, We are all a bit new to this too, we submitted our Vetassess GSM Training and Employment Check on 14/6/2014 and got a Successful to continue 14/8/2014 and we have now paid for the Technical Interview and this is in progress, not sure how long we are expected to wait for our date for this!

Hello DVHM14 - The interview was conducted at the house of an Agent, I'm not using one but that's where it was. I sat down infront of the computer screen which had a video feed of the interviewer, me and someone from VETASSESS which I had to show my Passport to. I was holding a conversation with both of these two through the landline phone. The VETASSESS guy disappeared and left me and the lecturer on screen. Then there was a slide show with different slides that the lecturer asked me questions on. Helping along the way which was nice! I could see him and he could see me the entire time which was a little odd I'll be honest.

My husband had applied for Vetassess Occupation Customer Service Manager. We had applied on 12/04/2014 got a positive outcome today 14/08/2014 finally. Thank God. Can anyone tell me if we can apply for state sponsorship SA if we have points below 60 for state sponsorship. My husband gave his IELTS in 2012 will those test results be valid.

Edited by priscillagonsalves

• 1 month later...