taking an inflatable pool??

jen140977

Hi all, been a while since we have been on PIO. Hope everyone is moving on with plans.

We are packing our house up now, just wondering whether to buy a new inflatable kids pool for the garden.

Is it the norm to have inflatable pools, someone has said the water charges are high so no one has them??

Id just buy one here, i dont think it would that cost effective to buy in the UK then pay to ship it here, they are not that badly priced over here. Lots of people have pools or temp/ above ground ones but you do need to look into the fencing laws carefully as the above member said.

Cal x

Why pay to replace something you already have if there is enough room in the container you have also already paid for?

Chuck it in. Clean it well first.

In Melbourne a 2000L pool would cost about $20 to fill.

Worst comes to worst, it goes into the bin after a year or two.

• 3 years later...
Guest ClaireHopwood

Hey, I think instead of buying an inflatable pool you can also build your own swimming pool in your garden area. My sister is having kids and she was also planning to take inflatable pool for kids, but this is a temporary type of pool. So, she was advised that not to buy inflatable pool, instead of this temporary pool, she can build a small swimming pool in the garden area. On some useful reference she came to know about online sites providing the services of pool, installing and glass pool fencing installation services.

Guest ClaireHopwood

Hey, I think instead of buying an inflatable pool you can also build your own swimming pool in your garden area. My sister is having kids and she was also planning to take inflatable pool for kids, but this is a temporary type of pool. So, she was advised that not to buy inflatable pool, instead of this temporary pool, she can build a small swimming pool in the garden area. On some useful reference she came to know about online sites providing the services of pool, installing and glass pool fencing installation services.

Archived