It's the final countdown!

Guest Nelson

Hey!! This is my last week and I am sooooooooo excited :!: My life is in three bags, an iPod and a memory stick :!:

I'm flying out next Monday after dropping daughter off at Uni on Sunday. Goodness knows what I am doing on the pc right now.. there is sooooooooo much to do - I will have travelled the length and breadth of the country by Monday and I'm absolutely bush-wacked but keep going somehow :o

Paid all my dues today and feel virtuous. Had last supper with parents tonight though, which soon wiped the smile off my face! What a roller coaster.. one minute grinning from ear to ear, the next, mopping up tears. One good thing, though.. got to be at Heathrow by 9.00 am, so hoping to sneak out in the dark and avoid lengthy goodbyes!

See you all soon Down Under :D:D:D

Hi Krista,

What a manic week you have been having, hope it all calms down before the big off!! Good luck with the move and keep us posted when you arrive.

Hayley :D

Guest scott&lisa

Hi Krista,

The end is just around the corner, or should I say the beginning is...?!! Have a good flight and see you on the other side!! :lol: :lol:

Take care

Lisa.

Guest Gollywobbler
Good luck Krista :!:

Catch up with some zzzzzzzz's on the plane.

Lesleyxx

But not before you've put your feet up, had a few jars of your favourite tipple, and let the crew pamper you all the way. You'll need it and what's more, you deserve it so take full advantage of the pampering, honey.

Have a good flight and pleaae post on here again when you've found your feet out in Oz.

Love and many thanks for your support and kindness in recent months.

Gill

xxx

GOOD LUCK!! After all you have been through with the whole process, noone deserves it more. Fingers crossed for no last minute hitches!!

Promise to keep in touch once you get there?

Archived