Chiropractor

Bromney

Hi,

I may have asked this question before but I am pretty desperate! Can anyone recommend a chiropractor in the Sydney CBD they've used? I have issues with my hip flexors which is causing issues my quads, hams and glutes and resulting in lots of pain. I've seen a couple of physio's but am not happy with the result so would like to see a chiro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,

I may have asked this question before but I am pretty desperate! Can anyone recommend a chiropractor in the Sydney CBD they've used? I have issues with my hip flexors which is causing issues my quads, hams and glutes and resulting in lots of pain. I've seen a couple of physio's but am not happy with the result so would like to see a chiro.

Search out Dr Tony Tranfield in the Northern Beaches, he is an osteopath but is absolutely brilliant.

You could try this bloke in Cleveland St, Surry Hills, not too far from the CBD. I used him a couple of times when I had sciatica a few years back.

Location and Contact Details

OPENING HOURS

MONDAY: 9am-1pm 3pm-7pm

TUESDAY: 9am-1pm 3pm-7pm

WEDNESDAY: CLOSED

THURSDAY: 9am-1pm 3pm-7pm

FRIDAY: 9am-1pm

SATURDAY: 9am-1pm

476 Cleveland St, Surry Hills N.S.W. 2010

(Opposite Bar Cleveland Hotel)

PHONE: 9698 4928

EMAIL: garryjy@optusnet.com.au

FORM: Contact Us

[h=1]Surry Hills Chiropractic & Osteopathic Centre[/h]Garry Yannakis

Dip. Dr of Chiropractic

Dip. Dr of Osteopathy

h_line.jpg

Garry Yannakis is a registered Osteopath and Chiropractor with over 30 years of experience. Garry combines Osteopathic and Chiropractic techniques with massage, exercise and muscle activation techniques (MIT). He treats a wide range of conditions from the mild to acute and chronic.

h_line.jpg

[h=3]Servicing Surry Hills, Sydney CBD, Redfern, Alexandria, Waterloo and Zetland[/h]

- See more at: http://surryhillschiropractic.com.au/#sthash.PvXO7wJ4.dpuf

Archived