Help and advice needed!!!

jodzsmit

Heeey!

Im Jodie and me and my partner are wanting to move over to Australia!

But... were to start? we don't have a clue what to do next, can anyone please help us as to what visas we need ect.

I currently work as a health care assistant and he as a panelbeater.

what next....

any advice and help will be much appreciated! x

Heeey!

Im Jodie and me and my partner are wanting to move over to Australia!

But... were to start? we don't have a clue what to do next, can anyone please help us as to what visas we need ect.

I currently work as a health care assistant and he as a panelbeater.

what next....

any advice and help will be much appreciated! x

It would be good idea to visit australia immigration website first.

on the home page, you find "find visa" form and tell you possible visas for you.

You may be able to apply permanent visa, or may need sponsor for your visa...

from what you posted here, no clue how old you are etc etc which are fairly important nowadays.

All the above is useful...

First things to do though are decide where in Australia and see whether a) your jobs are on the lists for that particular State - as they differ greatly on so many levels or b) look to see what the employment prospects are like in your jobs, and try and go on a temporary visa (like 457)

Immigration seminars such as Down Under Live http://www.downunderlive.co.uk/ are very useful too.

Guest The Pom Queen
Just giving advice that i would definitely use him again. having used home very recently i thought it was sound advise i was giving. give him a ring and see what you think

:laugh: Marc you need to get him to pay you commission out of 8 posts, 5 are singing his praises. Glad you got your visa when are you heading over.

Archived