Immi Contact Number

mpatel1972

Hi all,

I have applied for my visa (190 - SS - SA) nearly 8 weeks ago and still there are no signs of the CO.

I would like to call the immi to check on my status (nothing is showing in my online application). Since I have applied for SS at SA, do I need to call the Adelaide office or the general number? All it states online for general number is '131 881'. Either way, could someone please let me know the full number calling from UK?

Thanks in advance

The 131 881 Number is for all of Australia. DIBP do not have an overseas contact number. Their offices overseas deal with enquiries from overseas. Their London telephone number is 44 207465 8218

You cannot ring 131 881 from outside Australia

Sorry I think I did give you a fax number. Try this one 020 7420 3690.

Opening Hours

9am to 12 midday (London GMT), Monday to Friday - Non-English language services.

1pm to 4pm (London GMT), Monday to Friday - English language services.

If you do manage to speak to someone, you'll undoubtedly get the response that "your application is undergoing normal processing and your CO will contact you if/when they need further information or documents". I don't think there's any value in contacting DIBP for a simple status update.

np dxboz. I found that embassy number and they couldn't provide any update\info.

Thanks MaggieMay24.

I also need to inform the DIBP that I need to update a passport number (got it renewed since it had 6 months left from April). Speaking to embassy, they said just put something in writing and upload this note along with new passport. However, I read in this forum that other have completed either 929 or 10xx. Not sure which way to inform the DIBP.

Archived