Natwest Card Reader

Sproner

Hello m8, I have a card reader here somewhere you would be welcome to use. I live in Narangba if that's any use to you.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply; don't suppose you will be passing Brisbane CBD at anytime soon? I'm not passing Narrangba anytime soon.

Alternatively I don't mind paying for the postage to and from?

Won't Nat West send you a card reader? My bank, Smile, sent me one,a few weeks back.

I want to transfer money to my Aus account, I tried to international transfer - you need a card reader, in order to get a card reader sent out I need to update me address, which surprise surprise, I need a card reader to do.

I want to transfer money to my Aus account, I tried to international transfer - you need a card reader, in order to get a card reader sent out I need to update me address, which surprise surprise, I need a card reader to do.

YES! This is the identical situation I am in, I have resigned myself to having to fix this when I next go to the UK, whenever that is. I only have 500 UKP over there but their system is really absurd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't suppose anyone has a Natwest card reader that I can use; I am looking to transfer funds to my Australian bank but Natwest aren't making things easy!

Based very close to the CBD & Southbank

I have one I no longer need, but I'm in Beerwah on the Sunshine Coast

Archived