Sending suitcases to UK

HEDGEROW

Hi All

Just a brief one.

We are heading back to Devon in a couple of months and wanted to send over some essential items in 2 large suitcases to arrive near to our return time.

Has anyone any ideas on who would be a good to do this for us and possible costs involved.?

Many Thanks

Guest Guest40285

Maybe try a courier mate like DHL or TNT, Not sure really I wouldnt mind sending some stuff over would be interested to hear the replies, Say hello to my county of birth and home from home for me will ya, proper job.

• 1 month later...
Hi All

Just a brief one.

We are heading back to Devon ... and wanted to send over some essential items in 2 large suitcases to arrive near to our return time.

Has anyone any ideas on who would be a good to do this for us and possible costs involved.?

Many Thanks

Hi there, hope to be back in Devon before too long ourselves - so am beginning to look at logistics; I came across this recommendation from another Member in Mid June '14, & wonder if you have tried these guys? Seems like a good concept for sending stuff back ahead of the Container or for just shipping back a box, bag or luggage... http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/shipping/excess-baggage ... Perhaps you can post how you go, who you use & results? Good luck :)

Hi All

Just a brief one.

We are heading back to Devon in a couple of months and wanted to send over some essential items in 2 large suitcases to arrive near to our return time.

I'm interested in this one too. Everything I've looked at seems expensive, and I'm thinking the best bet might be to bite the bullet, use the smallest Movecube and send back a bit more than we planned.

Archived