Paying for my visa

Danny842003

So I'm just looking through the visa checklist (300 subclass) and it says payment for visa and has an internet link which takes me to a table where i see my Visa costs $3085, all very well and good.

Now I have looked around the site and it says to inform bank that you are going to use your card for a foreign transaction but I can't actually see anywhere on how to actually pay for it.

Danny i payed by check found that easy enough sent it with my forms,, how fast has that gone since the time u were saying when ur going to apply it flys by ;)

I still have 58 days to go yet was just looking trough all the stuff. My other half is sending all her stuff through next month and I have just booked in at the sick bay at the end of next month to get my documents certified by a Dr.

Cant wait now :)

I just checked the site again and found two references to the price I quoted. So I'm assuming that figure is correct. I don't want to complain as it costs what it costs but I really hope it isn't more than that as its a substantial amount as is when were saving for a wedding as well.

Its not even worth worrying about when your paying that much $4750 or $4800 who cares lol.

Oops I meant it was $4575. And I care! I'm not sure about a lot of people but me and my partner really struggled to make that money. We have bills to pay and a week before I lodged my application I lost my job. All is good now but it still put a huge hole in the pocket!

Oops I meant it was $4575. And I care! I'm not sure about a lot of people but me and my partner really struggled to make that money. We have bills to pay and a week before I lodged my application I lost my job. All is good now but it still put a huge hole in the pocket!

You said you had to pay an extra $50. To be honest, if am extra $50 is such a struggle, then You should really consider if you can afford to migrate.

$50 in the grand scheme of things is totally insignificant, $25 won't even come close to covering a taxi to the airport.

and you cannot pay any other way for most online applications

In respect of that increasingly rare species, the paper application, payment options can be daunting, depending on where you apply.

If you happen to be remitting 100k+ for parent visas and you insist on remitting to your representative via cc to gain frequent flyer points you will encounter two ' merchant fee imposts. In respect of our professional fees we absorb the cc fee (and cry all the way to the bank) but we do not do this for the DIBP surcharge.

Archived