Moving to perth in a year

Katykat

Hey guys I'm 17 (18 in July) and It would be great to have a few people to talk and hang out with to when I make the big move :) I've been a few times but still really unsure of the areas. Id be living in the Swan area. :)

Hiya.

my daughters were 16, nearly 17 and 18 when they moved with us nearly 2 years ago. They love it here.

whats your plans? Are you looking to get a job ASAP, or go onto further education.

We Didnt know we were coming until v short notice and although in the UK their paths were deemed for college and uni the ended up both just going straight into work.

the eldest got her own rental when she was 19. The younger one is enjoying the party lifestyle here:wink:

only my own view but its def a better place for people your age. Mine werent sure about it tbh...now they thank us.

Hey guys I'm 17 (18 in July) and It would be great to have a few people to talk and hang out with to when I make the big move :) I've been a few times but still really unsure of the areas. Id be living in the Swan area. :)

I'm a lot older than 17 but I know the swan area.

Not a huge amount for a 17 year old in the swan area. Assume you mean around ellenbrook. But the good news is its easier for a young person to operate a car in oz.

What interests do you have? If you are sporty or outdoorish there is stuff to do.

Are you into clubbing etc?

Hiya.

my daughters were 16, nearly 17 and 18 when they moved with us nearly 2 years ago. They love it here.

whats your plans? Are you looking to get a job ASAP, or go onto further education.

We Didnt know we were coming until v short notice and although in the UK their paths were deemed for college and uni the ended up both just going straight into work.

the eldest got her own rental when she was 19. The younger one is enjoying the party lifestyle here:wink:

only my own view but its def a better place for people your age. Mine werent sure about it tbh...now they thank us.

Well at the moment I want a career in the events industry and most of the ones I'm finding are saying they want certificates and qualifications so I'm looking at colleges that offer the courses. I think I'll at least get a part time job though. And I'm definitely going to be enjoy the party life as well after I find a few friends ! :)

I'm a lot older than 17 but I know the swan area.

Not a huge amount for a 17 year old in the swan area. Assume you mean around ellenbrook. But the good news is its easier for a young person to operate a car in oz.

What interests do you have? If you are sporty or outdoorish there is stuff to do.

Are you into clubbing etc?

Yes the ellenbrook area ! :)

And I'm in to a bit of everything almost ! Love going out to like the beach or movies and theme parks and carnivals .. clubbing definitely, I do enjoy playing football/soccer with a few friends, I use to do competitive.