So excited!!!!!!

Rebbecca

So today I posted my application for subclass 820 (partner visa)!!!

Months of paperwork I'm so happy!!

The only annoying thing is I sent off for my UK police check in February and I had to send my application off without it with a note in there.

THEN.....

of all the days I come home to see the police certificate has finally arrived... AAAAHHHHHH but still..

How do you post more information to go towards your visa application? Shall I wait a few days for an email with maybe a reference number? or..?

Wish me up to 15 months of luck!! :D

Shall I wait a few days for an email with maybe a reference number? or..?

Yes. Otherwise it risks getting lost in the system. But if it is going to take 15 months to process the visa then wouldn't the police certificate be out of date anyway by the time the application is considered? Normally you wait for the CO to ask for police certificates and health checks.

So today I posted my application for subclass 820 (partner visa)!!!

Months of paperwork I'm so happy!!

The only annoying thing is I sent off for my UK police check in February and I had to send my application off without it with a note in there.

THEN.....

of all the days I come home to see the police certificate has finally arrived... AAAAHHHHHH but still..

How do you post more information to go towards your visa application? Shall I wait a few days for an email with maybe a reference number? or..?

Wish me up to 15 months of luck!! :D

Good luck. You didn't need to do your police check yet anyway, so that is no problem and I would certainly wait. I thought partner visas were online now?

I've sent my police check with my client number. I called up and they told me my client number so I put it on a note and sent it off. That day I got an email confirming my receipt and bridging visa!

I've also been told that I will only have to give an AUS police check and medical check in a year. Annoyingly I didn't do enough research and got my checks in February. So will have to do more next Feb. Or just wait until the case officer asks for another one..

And you can choose to do it online or on paper. I preferred to have everything in front of me and do it on paper. And I don't have a scanner so getting things signed by a JP and scanned into the computer would just get annoying. There is a lot of documents going into it.

Archived