Gas BBQ.

StaceyGC

My husband and I are going through our furniture deciding on what to take back to the UK and what to sell. We know we have too much furniture for a 20ft container but unfortunately that is all our budget will allow. My husband insists he wants to take his BBQ and outdoor heaters back with us. All gas. I hope this is not a silly question but will the the UK gas bottles fit/work?

Thank you. The husband will be happy :)

I'm not sure that Sidster is right. When we brought our UK BBQ to Oz the gas bottles didn't fit. We fixed it though by ordering an adapter (from the UK as much cheaper!). May be worth double checking with the manufacturer.

First I thought you were going the other way, I wondered why on earth you wanted to bring your BBQ equipment to Australia? Just go to barbecues galore and knock yourself out! Then I realised what a good idea, do you think if you took your stuff home and parked them outside Homebase for a sausage sizzle the idea might catch on? haven't been home for a while but all my friends still think that bbq's involve lighting coal in a spherical drum, adding fuel and chicory tips from tesco's !

What about the outdoor heaters? do they do them at Homebase or wherever? Not taking the p... but I'm not sure they do!

paul

Archived