Dumbo question im affraid...Vetassess Photo Submission..

AdamSarah83

hay folks

now this is a strange one as i cant find anything on this at all anywhere,

you can apply to vetassess online.. Correct ..

I have all the documents certified and ready to go buuuut :err: how do i submit my certified photographs online .... i can't seem to find any guidance on this and it is driving me mad.. is there an option to scan them? or do i need to send all my papers through the post?

thank for the help, DUMBO SORRY TO ASK STUPID QUESTION :huh:

hay folks

I have all the documents certified and ready to go buuuut :err: how do i submit my certified photographs online .... i can't seem to find any guidance on this and it is driving me mad.. is there an option to scan them? or do i need to send all my papers through the post?

Can you upload them?

Hay Guys

just got off the phone to vetassess and wanted to share my findings in case anyone else was interested now or in the future,

to submit photos electronically to vetassess you need to only send one Passport Photo in .jpg format and certify on the page that it is being scanned on not the palaver of certifying on the back etc,

and all documents can be submitted ONLINE so no postage needed.

hope this helps

cheers

Hay Guys

just got off the phone to vetassess and wanted to share my findings in case anyone else was interested now or in the future,

to submit photos electronically to vetassess you need to only send one Passport Photo in .jpg format and certify on the page that it is being scanned on not the palaver of certifying on the back etc,

and all documents can be submitted ONLINE so no postage needed.

hope this helps

cheers

Hi,

thanks for the info, just to clarify though, do you have to scan all documents/certificates and then print them out, get them certified and then rescan them all again before uploading them?

thanks

hay folks

You don't need to certify passport photo, if you read carefully the document uploading guideline you will see they do not ask for passport photo to be certified.

In my case and my partner case, we took our 'passport photos' with one of the Android apps (just search for passport photo u will see many apps).

Simply take a selfie of your face with shoulder, no smiling with the apps, then it will crop to passport size for you, then you upload that file (jpg.)

Hope this helps!

Archived