Regarding medicals

Sira

I have done my medicals on march 12 , when i have logged into the e medical client it says this health case was submitted to dibp on 16 th of march and

X ray .. Completed

hiv test .. Completed

pysical examination .. Completed

Does it means my medicals has finalised?

I would think so. You can double check by logging into your Immi account and checking your application. Where it previously had a link to the e-medical to allow you to set up your check it should now show as "No health examinations are required for this person for....." - Which indicates that your CO now has the finalised medicals.

I would think so. You can double check by logging into your Immi account and checking your application. Where it previously had a link to the e-medical to allow you to set up your check it should now show as "No health examinations are required for this person for....." - Which indicates that your CO now has the finalised medicals.

Thanks Eddie

• 4 weeks later...

I think medicals and police checks are valid for 1 year. You have to use specific panel doctors and they are approx £270 per adult. More for nurses though! Less for children but if they are 11 yrs or older they need a CXR so that costs more. Look online re police checks. :)

Archived