ihsan

Hello all;

Alright here is the situation.

I have 55 points and i want to apply for state sponsorship as a database administrator of sa.

My question is do i have to have 60 points already to apply for state sponsorship or i can apply with 55 points and get 5 points of state sponsorship and complete my 60 points.

If i can..how does it work. I mean i have to submit eoi for applying to ss..and i cannot submit eoi with 55 points.

I talked to sa migration authority and guy did nothing but confuse me more that i can apply for 489.

Are 489 and 190 criteria same.??

Please guide me on this issue. I dont want to pay any lawyer for this confusion

...i tried calling dibp but they put me in infinite wait before they take my call.

Hello all;

Alright here is the situation.

I have 55 points and i want to apply for state sponsorship as a database administrator of sa.

My question is do i have to have 60 points already to apply for state sponsorship or i can apply with 55 points and get 5 points of state sponsorship and complete my 60 points.

If i can..how does it work. I mean i have to submit eoi for applying to ss..and i cannot submit eoi with 55 points.

I talked to sa migration authority and guy did nothing but confuse me more that i can apply for 489.

Are 489 and 190 criteria same.??

Please guide me on this issue. I dont want to pay any lawyer for this confusion

...i tried calling dibp but they put me in infinite wait before they take my call.

You can apply SS with 55 points because State will give you 5 more points and invite you to apply visa (EOI) if you are meeting all the criteria.

I submitted my EOI with 55 points indicated which I state I was interested in, QLD state then sent me info they required and once they were satisfied I had an email from skill select with invite to lodge application for the 190 visa.

I didn't use an agent

From what I've read on here I think it's best to nominate just one state as it shows commitment to that state, part of the info requested by the state is evidence of commitment so need to prove that you've researched where you want to live and why. I think WA also have to do a test online but I may be wrong

From what I've read on here I think it's best to nominate just one state as it shows commitment to that state, part of the info requested by the state is evidence of commitment so need to prove that you've researched where you want to live and why. I think WA also have to do a test online but I may be wrong

I think wa recently changed to needing a job offer if on the csol (I think).

Thanks for reply everyone. So it means that while submitting an eoi...you will be asked that weather you need state sponsorship or not.?

Hi

I had the same issue you are asking

first you have to submit eoi where you will select state nomination

second you will submit an application on SA website they will request your eoi reference number

before all that you have to have skill assessment and IELTS so you can submit eoi

hope you all the best.

Archived