Mornington Meet!

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest THE JONEZYS

Have noticed from reading on other threads that there are quite a few peeps arriving on the peninsula in the next couple of weeks...........Mornington, Mt Martha, Mt Eliza especially.......soooooooo was wondering, if I could get something arranged, you would all fancy meeting up?

Would be looking perhaps at mid to late April but if that doesn't suit give me a shout and I will try to arrange things for when the majority are here.

Lesley

Guest Invisible Fish
Have noticed from reading on other threads that there are quite a few peeps arriving on the peninsula in the next couple of weeks...........Mornington, Mt Martha, Mt Eliza especially.......soooooooo was wondering, if I could get something arranged, you would all fancy meeting up?

Would be looking perhaps at mid to late April but if that doesn't suit give me a shout and I will try to arrange things for when the majority are here.

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Add our name to the list....'bout time there was a meet our way!

Guest PaulB

Posted on the thread in the Victoria section too, then found this. We could make it to a meet, me, the mrs and daughter 6, son 5.

Been a couple of years in Mornington, building in Mt Martha.

Guest THE JONEZYS

Right peeps.........the weather down this way is supposed to be good for the week, so how is everyone fixed for this saturday the 12th April from midday at Mornington Park........the one at the end of Main St', just before the Beach.

Deb, I know you said this may be a prob' for you but don't want to miss out on this beaut' weather.

If you can make it, add your names and we will make it a date!

Lesley

Guest jonseywife

Hi Lesley

So lets get this right, the meet is THIS SATURDAY, 12th APRIL @ MORNINGTON PARK, MORNINGTON at Midday !!!!!!!!!

Put our names down please.... Ta lovey !!!!!!

C u there....!!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest THE JONEZYS
Hi Lesley

So lets get this right, the meet is THIS SATURDAY, 12th APRIL @ MORNINGTON PARK, MORNINGTON at Midday !!!!!!!!!

Put our names down please.... Ta lovey !!!!!!

C u there....!!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Yes Sall, spot on. Will set up not too far from the kids playground so anyone with littlies can keep an eye on them.

Just bring your Eski, deckchairs, brolly, sunscreen n wellies...........after all this is Melbourne so best to be prepared!!

For anyone else interested, there are barbie facilities and a chippy near by.

Lesley

Guest lolly

Hi

Can we gate crash your meet please?????

We're in Melbourne at the mo on a reccie and would love to come and meet up with you guys already living here.

We're staying in St Kilda at the mo and hopefully will be bringing another pio family that are also here on a reccie.

Looking forward to it...ps any tips on finding it please :wacko:

Cheers

Lauren, Jon and boys

Guest THE JONEZYS
Hi

Can we gate crash your meet please?????

We're in Melbourne at the mo on a reccie and would love to come and meet up with you guys already living here.

We're staying in St Kilda at the mo and hopefully will be bringing another pio family that are also here on a reccie.

Looking forward to it...ps any tips on finding it please :wacko:

Cheers

Lauren, Jon and boys

Would luv to see you all there, the more the merrier!!

If you are in St Kilda I would come in along the Nepean Highway.

Once you hit the traffic lights in Mornington on the Tyab rd junction, turn right into Main St and follow it down as far as you can. There is a small roundabout and a park and car park in front of you...........If you go any further you will be in the bay lol.

Any probs pm me and I will give you my mobi No.

C ya there........Lesley

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just to say we are back in the UK now after our validation trip. Had a great time and it was great to meet up with a few of the PIO gang at the Meet. Looking forward to getting out there permanently.

Gill, Phil and Harry

Archived