Do you have these TV programmes in Oz?

tina0101

They're all on Foxtel in the drama package.

You'll probably have to pay about $100 per month.

Foxtel gets these shows express from the US so they usually air them just a couple of hours after they are shown in the US.

Congratulations on your visa being granted recently! It's such a great feeling :biggrin:

As as for the programmes, yes they are available over here. You will have to get Foxtel, which is like first generation Sky in the UK. You pay monthly and select the channels you want. I only watch the walking dead out of your selection, this has just had its finale this week but it did run not far behind the UK, so I missed the first half of it during the move over and settling in phase. As far as I can tell, we get most of the same programmes but some of the are far behind, for example Dexter is still running and The Following, which was aired in UK last summer is just about to start over here. TV can be a bit hit and miss, some programmes start and then disappear for no obvious reason, it just takes a little getting used to.

Good luck with your move over :rolleyes:

Many people (but not me of course) here in Aus download almost everything they watch on TV (everything except the news), so all of the shows are available within an hour or so of being shown in the US or UK.

The mainstream ones are on Foxtel if you want to go that way.

Archived