gym/fitness instructor

ScotOz2014

hey people :)

im a 21 year old man who, at the end of the educational year (september "14) will have a HND qualification in fitness, health & exercise. at the moment, how is australia looking for gym facilities etc and is there any chance of me, when i arrive, of finding any part time or full time work, working in a gym or anything like this?

if there was a possibility of any full time employment then this would be amazing for me because hopefully i can get out of the UK and move to oz and change my very boring life to one i would more enjoy :)

would love some help and advice :)

il be on a working holiday visa. i know i have to complete the 3 months of specified work to get another year added on to my visa but when this happens, can i go back to australia and look for a part/full time job working in a gym as a fitness/gym instructor?

• 3 weeks later...

You will also need the Australian fitness qualifications to work, which you should get some level of prior learning credit for.

My wife is in Brisbane ahead of our planned move (Early May) filling in the gaps to gain the Level III and IV as well as the First Aid qualifications and Australian Fitness Council registration,

Archived