Invalid 820 visa application

Success

Hi to all pls reply ASAP,

I was living in Australia without valid visa, then I apply 820 partner visa which is now invalid application consideration due to s48 and they gave me 24 hours to submit docs I fail to do which tends to invalidation of application, so will they deport me

Hi to all pls reply ASAP,

I was living in Australia without valid visa, then I apply 820 partner visa which is now invalid application consideration due to s48 and they gave me 24 hours to submit docs I fail to do which tends to invalidation of application, so will they deport me

Well I should think so yes.

So you were here illegally, then submitted an 820 application which was invalid because you were here illegally. They asked you to provide more information, which you didn't do. And you want to know if you'll be deported?

I agree with Rupert, yes I expect you will be deported and should be under the circumstances.

So you were here illegally, then submitted an 820 application which was invalid because you were here illegally. They asked you to provide more information, which you didn't do. And you want to know if you'll be deported?

I agree with Rupert, yes I expect you will be deported and should be under the circumstances.

I

Marry with aus citizen still they deport me

I think unless you have a valid visa, doesn't matter what you do, who you are, still "illegal staying".

Not sure what is going on your life, but if you are married to oz citizen, you still need to get a partner visa or such to stay here anyway. And in your case, immigration would suspect your marriage if it is genuine or not as your application was rejected once now.

Archived