visa validation

ozlander

Hello All

We (me, wife, children) have gained permanent residenct 2 months ago. My question is, is it possible for me to move to sydney next month and my family joins me a few months later? You know there is a time limit to validate the visa which is the end of this year for my case. I wonder if all of us should appear at the airport at the same time for validation? I am the primary applicant by the way

Hello All

We (me, wife, children) have gained permanent residenct 2 months ago. My question is, is it possible for me to move to sydney next month and my family joins me a few months later? You know there is a time limit to validate the visa which is the end of this year for my case. I wonder if all of us should appear at the airport at the same time for validation? I am the primary applicant by the way

Yes that will be fine if it is what you want to do. So long as they make it before the validation date, don't leave it to the last hour, you never know when someone might get flu or break a leg or something!

Do check your grant letter. Some do not allow it.

Why would it not be allowed? OP is primary applicant wanting to go first, so even if there were a condition this woul don't be a problem. I have never heard that secondary applicant needs to go first or that everyone needs to go together.

Archived