Case Officer Replied but im very sad

pratheepa

I think you are going a bit far back in history.with what GB did.

i don't think it's just to do with wars and killing people either, it's also got to do with things like fraudulent qualifications and documents as well.

i understand why the australian government classify countries the way they do, and I agree with it.

I have seen applicants from the developed part asked for extra documents or checks in this forum. I've seen exemplary applicants from developing countries get their visa fast. Its the quality of the applicant that matters.

There are some countries whose applicants get stuck in security check and India is not among them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this hits the nail on the head. If only the UK government had the balls/political control over it's own borders then a lot more UK citizens wouldn't want to leave...

Massive migration happened from the ex- colonies in the 60s/70s to get workers to work in the steel and textile mills and also as part of Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962.

So if there were no colonies, there wouldn't have been migrants.

I have seen applicants from the developed part asked for extra documents or checks in this forum. I've seen exemplary applicants from developing countries get their visa fast. Its the quality of the applicant that matters.

There are some countries whose applicants get stuck in security check and India is not among them.

We have had plenty of Indians over the last couple of years told that they are waiting on 'security checks' for up to a year. Not often, but it does indeed happen.

Well guys.,

Can you please advice me the 190 visa process is getting delayed for some occupation or it applies to all 190 invites. Lodg visa on 20 20th Feb.still waiting for CO

I can only advise you to be patient! Many thousands of visa applications are lodged every week and yours will be attended to in due course.

A 190 visa is not in the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category. I can't see how that message applies to your application.

190 and 489 are included in GSM for 2013-2014. The quota for this year is 28 thousand visas. As per the latest report, 190 and 489 together are a little over 10.000 http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/reports/report-10022014/

So I do not think there is any reason to worry.

Cheers

Viking,

In Russia, do you file your taxes every year? If so, you can provide CO with those documents. as they should be conisdered official evidence in regards to your employment and income. If you have not done so, you might want to give it a try.

HI All!!

Yes, I am giving all of you good news and hope for faster process. My Visa has been granted today. All of my worries go away! Did not expect that first after seeing al the comments about delay.

Summary of my whole process

Vetassess Assessment: Apply may 2013, Positive result on October 2013

IELTS Result obtained on: October 2013

EOI: October 2013

SS from WA approved on: beginning of December

Visa Application Lodged: 16th December 2013

CO contacted: 4th February 2014

Additional Document submitted on : 26th February

Visa Grant: 2oth March

Everything gone smoothly !!!!!!!!!

I understand your frustration, as I am originally from Eastern Europe and I know how things work in this part of the world.

Now, has the CO accepted any evidence/payslips of your employment? Do you need all years of employment to get 60 points? Have your application been rejected or it is still in the review process? I am sure you have already explained that but I have missed it and this is why I am asking.

No offence here but I think CO may be right in your case. You don't have payslips or tax return docs (or tax certificate) which are the most important things to prove your employments, what evidence else do you think CO might rely on? Moreover, you said some companies were closed down and not possible to track. How would your CO be persuaded that you had worked for those companies if you could not provide relevant docs?

You may have to find alternative ways...

For the companies that do not exist anymore, you can prepare a Statutory Declaration, stating that you are unable to provide evidence due to the fact that these companies ceased to exist. At least you can try.

For the rest, you can approach your previous manager, or his replacement and ask them to provide a Letter of employment on the letter head of the company with all the information about your position, duties, salary, work hours per week, etc. It might not be official document for Russia but it is such for the CO. If a supervisor/ manager signs such letter with their name and contact number, it should be fine.

Letter of employment does not contain sensitive information and all these docs were provided.

All documents which contain salary amount, personal details, passport details/personal tax number/personal pension number or other sensitive data and so on are protected by federal law and no one can provide such documents except employer accountancy or pension fund. If anyone types and signs informal documents he/she might be fined or put into prison for this. So Russian reality!!!

You got it all wrong, Viking.

The law that protects personal data does not allow providing such information to third-parties (without your consent).

However, as per your request (as an employee) your employer can issue these docs to you. You are the owner of YOUR information. You can request any of your personal information for your purposes, or you may require/request/initiate to hand over your information to a third-party if that is done in writing.

If you believe otherwise (laws in my country are different) - please provide a link to the law (in Russian language is OK).

Viking, did I understand your poing of concern correctly or am I missing something?

Many congratulations lordalam,

I applied On 15th of December 190 visa, before one day of yours application. CO allocated on 03 of February 2014 but you got the visa early than me but stilkl im waiting, waiting, waiting...........

Anyway congratulations........

HI All!!

Yes, I am giving all of you good news and hope for faster process. My Visa has been granted today. All of my worries go away! Did not expect that first after seeing al the comments about delay.

Summary of my whole process

Vetassess Assessment: Apply may 2013, Positive result on October 2013

IELTS Result obtained on: October 2013

EOI: October 2013

SS from WA approved on: beginning of December

Visa Application Lodged: 16th December 2013

CO contacted: 4th February 2014

Additional Document submitted on : 26th February

Visa Grant: 2oth March

Everything gone smoothly !!!!!!!!!

Many congratulations lordalam,

I applied On 15th of December 190 visa, before one day of yours application. CO allocated on 03 of February 2014 but you got the visa early than me but stilkl im waiting, waiting, waiting...........

Anyway congratulations........

Dear pratheepa,

Could you please share information on when you uploaded PCC/Medicals and/or other docs requested by CO (exact date)?

10 February 2014 I uploaded my spouse and mine PCC

12 FEB 2014 Medical uploaded and 25 th FEB 2014 I uploaded final requested DOCs after that I received email from CO on 16th march above mentioned lengthy email that places are limited and it may takes longer due to

Archived