Large or medium Move Cube...too big or too small - Help please

samdom1

Hi Might seem a silly question...but no matter how I try I'm stuggling to envisage the actual space in a medium and large movecube? The prices vary quite a bit between the two and I dont want to pay for alarge one which might not be full or struggle with getting everything in a medium one?!?

Anybody got any experiences of either would be greatly appreciated...:err:

Thanks

Sam

Look at the size of them, work out the cubic feet etc and then work out your stuff and see if it will go.

Agree with wolves, lots of people have posted what they got in one, myself included.

I had so much spare space in mine, I ordered the large. I had marked out the dimensions on the floor at home and filled what I thought was a packed cube but I paid for removal men to pack the cube for me (they were shifting other furniture too) and they packed it so well I had loads of space! Just not enough time to go out and fill up! However a friend mentioned that for Oz she had to have a large, they wouldn't let her hire a medium but don't know if that's truly the case?

im getting one of each, i was planning 2 large, 1 for the boxes and one for the furniture,

i marked out the space on the garage floor, I was surprised how much i actually fitted i only need a med for the boxes

i think i toyed with the idea of just 1 big one, and binning stuff, but i thought the extra £700 means i can just shove everything in...i think, im confused too

any up to date inclusive costs for them ?

Call them. They are really good and can tell you if they cover your area and costs.

Found this out from the Seven Seas website:-

Small (2 cubic metres) = £594 inc. customs clearance fee

Medium (3 cubic metres) = £788 inc. customs clearance fee

Large (6.2 cubic metres) = £1'248 inc. customs clearance fee

Hope this helps :-)

PS - We can't figure out what on earth would be worth paying hundreds of pounds to ship over - all our furniture is either second-hand or Ikea and the kids' toys were going to be sold and bought again out there!

[TABLE=width: 384]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 6][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]