Hello

DebbieMedhurst

Hi All,

I am new to this so please be kind. Myself, hubby and kids are moving to Perth hopefully the end of the year and I have lots of questions but firstly I will get used to the site and ask lots of questions later.

Anyway, I wanted to just say:biggrin: hi and look forward to hearing from you all and maybe even meeting some of you when we emigrate to Perth.

Thanks for taking the time to read this .

Kind Regards

Debbie :)

Hi All,

I am new to this so please be kind. Myself, hubby and kids are moving to Perth hopefully the end of the year and I have lots of questions but firstly I will get used to the site and ask lots of questions later.

Anyway, I wanted to just say:biggrin: hi and look forward to hearing from you all and maybe even meeting some of you when we emigrate to Perth.

Thanks for taking the time to read this .

Kind Regards

Debbie :)

G'day Debbie and a Family :)

Welcome to PIO.

Hope you stick around and get to know us. We're not a scareee bunch, a lil crazeee, but harmless.

Have fun :)

Guest guest30085

Hi Debbie

Welcome to PIO.

Feel free to ask all the questions you like, most on here are friendly and helpful, so ask away

Good luck with your plans x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Wow, Thank you for your comments and likes. We are hoping to move to Canningvale end of year. We have 3 children ages; 12,11 & 3. I have so many questions going around in my brain I just do not know where to start!.. The basic question would be, when is the best time to move over?. We want to move before christmas but finding a decent school in Canningvale for our eldest Jack 12 and second eldest Sophie 11.

Archived