Calling all Locksmiths! We have a skilled visa strategy for you!

Alan Collett

We are in advanced discussions with a TAFE in Australia about workplace assessments being carried out in Australia for Locksmiths, leading to the granting of an AQF Certificate III qualification.

In turn this should facilitate a migration skills assessment from Trades Recognition Australia under their Skill Pathway E.

Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia - News

Guest Gollywobbler

:jiggy:WELL DONE ALAN & THE GO MATILDA TEAM!!!!:jiggy:

This is excellent news!!! It is brilliant that your firm has taken the trouble to be pro-active about the pathway D problem in the way that you have.

Very, very many thanks on behalf of us all.

Good luck to all of our locksmiths.

Best wishes

Gill

:jiggy::jiggy:

• 2 years later...
Guest Mark80
We are in advanced discussions with a TAFE in Australia about workplace assessments being carried out in Australia for Locksmiths, leading to the granting of an AQF Certificate III qualification.

In turn this should facilitate a migration skills assessment from Trades Recognition Australia under their Skill Pathway E.

Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia - News

Hi Alan, Sorry I know this is an old post. Did you get anywhere with talking to the TAFE about gaining a certificate III for locksmithing? I'm having this problem just now.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Mark.

No, I am afraid that these discussions didn't go anywhere.

The TAFE we were talking with about a Certificate III in Locksmithing was the NMIT:

NMIT - Locksmithing

Maybe contact them and find out whether they can offer an assessment process based on Recognition of Prior Learning? It might though necessitate a trip to Melbourne ...

Good luck - let us know how it goes.

Archived