I don't get it?????

Buttercup

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, is that it then... i'm still slightly baffled though as to why people keep posting headlines from UK tabloids, and of course taking the time to do so, when they are 'living the dream'? Oh, hang on, their probably doing it with a pair of tongs in their hands whilst flipping something over on the barbie, surfing, sunbathing, enjoying the great outdoors, embracing 'Aussieness' but they just can't drag themselves away from the papers... I'm sorry, I'm still none the wiser as to why people do this? It's actually quite funny and bizarre:confused::biglaugh:. I'm no mathematician but surely this takes time and effort, time that could be spent doing all the previously mentioned activities....????

I think it was Simmo who used to post snippets from the UK headlines just about daily and he lives in the UK and has a bit of a downer on Aus. Perthbum is another big contributor to that section (or used to be) and he's also ex Aus Perth basher. Don't think there are many UK headlines posted by Aus people tbh.

PM me you obviously have issues, i might not reply straight away as i will be doing any one of your mentioned Aussie pass times:wink:

As for funny and bizarre, no more than you taking time out of your daily lifestyle to ponder and reply, chill out and breath why don't you:laugh:

Well, like I said in the first post, I don't come on here much these days as I don't always get the chance. As for having "Issues"? Um, I'm actually quite a balanced person really with a fairly good sense of humour who enjoys life on the whole. And like I have also said, I totally get why people want to keep up with all the news in the UK. I've lived in both countries and like both countries and it's not about that. Yes, bad news makes news, that too I get. My question though is was why it always appears to be mostly bad controversial headlines posted what seems daily? I thought it was a simple question really?

Archived