Help needed

Guest Hayley

We have booked our dog to go to quarentine on thursday, he will fly out on the 10th. One problem....no visa!! What do we do now. Hanging on hoping we will hear by thurs but looking unlikely. Anyone had this happen? What shall we do with shippers, will they just rearrange the date? I know we were silly booking all but we thought we would know by now!!

I wouldnt say your crazy i wanted to book everything but hubby stopped me till we had the visa, how long ago did they recieve/request your police checks? have you sent a sneaky e-mail to the case worker so there memory is jogged as to who you are ,im sure there is some good excuses on here somewhere,i would ring the shippers and explain your situation ,as long as you are healthy and crime free you shouldnt be refused at this stage ,i know this isnt really helping you but i really feel for you ,i felt exactly the same a few month ago,,

good luck

Cal x

Hi Cal,

Meds sent 6 weeks and police checks 5!! our agent emailed them last week and was told our case worker was on holiday. They were back in today though. Can't send my dog without the yes though just incase!!

Fingers crossed they grant it tonight.

Hayley

sh*ugar !!

does your agent know if you have sold your house or not ??,,we told a little porky towards the end where need be and said someone wanted to buy the house and we really need to know because they want to exchange next week and obviously we dont want to sell if the visa isnt granted ,worked for us so might be worth a try also ask your agent to re-email now the case officer is back ,,

let me know how you go

Cal x

Guest Missiemo
We have booked our dog to go to quarentine on thursday, he will fly out on the 10th. One problem....no visa!! What do we do now. Hanging on hoping we will hear by thurs but looking unlikely. Anyone had this happen? What shall we do with shippers, will they just rearrange the date? I know we were silly booking all but we thought we would know by now!!

Well talk about taking the bull by the horns, you are taking a great risk, the only advise I can offer is the same and that is to think of an excuse to email your CO to jog there memory.

Good luck you need it.

Hi all, thanks for the replys. I have phoned the shippers and they are going to try and rearrange his flight!! Have even found soewhere to stay with him for the next few weeks, just need visa now!! :D

Archived