Passport Phote Cost

tonyman

was $16 for 6 at Livingston Post office but they have there camera set for Aussie passports ????? and questioned us , said it would be too big for a UK passport , I phoned the consulate and she said "with it being an emergency passport they can edit it as long as it has a white background " ...the post office tried to talk me out of it , so in the end I had to tell the nice little Chinese lady to just get on with it please as I don't have time on my hands and I`m not running around Perth looking for a photo booth and I trust the British Consulate ............even though we went into the Malaysian Consulate first by mistake as they have lots of colourful flags :embarrassed:.....was greeted by women in head robes so I thought I was in the right place .........infact it was really embarrassing ..........

Glad you got the photos done I may have made the same mistake in regards to thinking I was in the right place :-p I normally walk into the wrong part of a building (not walk into it though well not normally). I never realised there were different sized passport photos thought they were universal. Glad it's all sorted now, something less to worry about.

Glad you got the photos done I may have made the same mistake in regards to thinking I was in the right place :-p I normally walk into the wrong part of a building (not walk into it though well not normally). I never realised there were different sized passport photos thought they were universal. Glad it's all sorted now, something less to worry about.

what a lovely and thoughtful person you are ............:yes:...x thanx bell

Archived