Mind all over the place...

3FatCats

Welcome home :)

Our house had been wrecked but it didn't take long to make it liveable again and actually it was quite nice so have a newly carpeted/decorated/painted home. It made it feel like ours again.

The surreal feeling of being home soon gives way to it feeling surreal you have ever been away!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely to hear that you arrived fine. Ah fingers crossed for the next stages of your return! I'm sure it takes a while until you're fully settled. But it surely is worth the trouble this time. Good luck with the job hunt! Take care.

• 1 month later...

Soo jealous 3FC! But glad everything is so far so good :) It's my 4 year anniversary of being here on 2nd Sept and I don't think my homesickness is going to ever go away. Haven't been home for 3 1/2 years but hoping to get back middle of next year for a visit - I'm already chomping on the bit and haven't even saved the money yet. It will happen! Another un-Christmas looms :((

• 10 months later...

Hello there, it dawned on me it is my 1 year anniversary of being back in the UK! So, I just wanted to check in to say Hi, and also to check out, as I don't really have time for the forum much these days.

Good luck to all who are still on their journeys. I have no regrets at all and am daily thankful to be here! :wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
Hello there, it dawned on me it is my 1 year anniversary of being back in the UK! So, I just wanted to check in to say Hi, and also to check out, as I don't really have time for the forum much these days.

Good luck to all who are still on their journeys. I have no regrets at all and am daily thankful to be here! :wubclub:

Happy Anniversary, wow so much as changed for you this last year. I hope the future is wonderful for you

• 4 weeks later...

Just passed our two year anniversary and feel exactly the same :)

I am still on here far too much but only for the craik