Who has Snow?

alcocainmel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Andrea Bridge

This one will make you laugh!

I was sitting on the loo this morning, having only just woken up, and the little one (3) coming racing in. 'There's snow everywhere!' he screams!

I tell him I am having a tiddle, and will be out in a second. Having finished up, I follow him out to the bedroom, and look out of the window.... only to find that there is a little on the trampoline, and a little on the workshop!

He is beside himself!

I hope we get a little more, just to se his next reaction!!!!!!

Take care, and have fun in the snow, if you have some!

Andrea x x x

Guest Sheerluck
With all this warm weather here and after reading Skynews.co.uk got me thinking....

Who has Snow this Easter??!!!!

Deb xx

Definitely no snow here in Brisbane!!!

And you'll be pleased to know I'm not sat here having a tiddle either.:biglaugh:

Dave

With all this warm weather here and after reading Skynews.co.uk got me thinking....

Deb xx

We have snow this morning, its 08:10 here so good morn/afternoon you lucky people. England is about to come to a grinding halt now as we dont know how to drive in thie snow!! Have a great weekend down there..... vern

Guest diesellisle

A scattering of snow here in Mansfield too -#1 son wants to build a snowman but I think we might be struggling...lol!

Happy Easter everyone!

Lisa

Guest carolans

Snow in Daventry (west of J17 of M1 - in case you've never heard of us). It's settled but I think it'll be melted almost as quickly as it came, so DS is currently dressing up to see if he an build a snowman - I think it may just be a snowmouse!:biglaugh:

Zoë

Deb xx

Oh we're in cambridge by the way AND, we have built a snow man already!:jiggy: kid's aye, mines 12 and 46! :biglaugh:lol

Guest planky

Snowing here in the north east and I am thrilled as it means my sons football tournament is cancelled....YEY!!!!!!!!

Just what you wanna do isnt it on an easter sunday!!!!....stand in freezing cold watching the poor lads shivering on the pitch all day.

Pray for more please as another tournament tomorrow and I want that one cancelled too!!!!!

Guest Sheerluck
Snow in Daventry (west of J17 of M1 - in case you've never heard of us). It's settled but I think it'll be melted almost as quickly as it came, so DS is currently dressing up to see if he an build a snowman - I think it may just be a snowmouse!:biglaugh:

Zoë

Where in Daventry are you Zoë? My folks live in Stefen Hill, my sister lives over the other side of town somewhere (can't remember what the area she lives in is called). Good to hear about the snow there, I can ring them in a little while and gloat!

Dave

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi guys.

we live in the northwest of england, no snow for us this weekend,only hail stones the size of cannon balls. which is what my hubby discovered when he brought the washing in,and they were bouncing off his head lol:biglaugh:it is bloody freezing aswell. oh how i long for the ozzy sun!!!!!!!!.

have a good easter anyway.

love nic xxxx:cute:

Guest Sheerluck
hi guys.

we live in the northwest of england, no snow for us this weekend,only hail stones the size of cannon balls. which is what my hubby discovered when he brought the washing in,and they were bouncing off his head lol:biglaugh:it is bloody freezing aswell. oh how i long for the ozzy sun!!!!!!!!.

Nic,

You don't want to come over here, it's FREEZING. Got down to 16 degrees last night! I had to pull the duvet over me.

Brrrrrrr.:wideeyed:

Dave

Guest roantreemj
hi guys.

We live in the North West - and have about 4" of snow - plenty to build a snowman! :jiggy:

Guest misschief

Yup we woke to snow this morning :wacko:. Liphhook - near Guildford! Wouldn't mind but when we moved here we got told - it never snows here - it has done every year :nah:..If we get to Oz and it snows i will know it's me!! LOL:jiggy:

Guest carolans

...and I was wrong. The snow was sticky enough to build two snowmen - not just snowmice!! I took photos but they're far too big to attach.

Dave (Sheerluck) we're over Lang Farm side of Daventry - maybe close to your sister? Oh, for the nights of 16° temperatures!!!

Zoë:goofy:

Guest Andrea Bridge

We now have loads!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!! Our last winter in the UK, and we have loads of snow!

HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo excited, and we are having a ball!

Andrea x

Guest Sheerluck
...and I was wrong. The snow was sticky enough to build two snowmen - not just snowmice!! I took photos but they're far too big to attach.

Dave (Sheerluck) we're over Lang Farm side of Daventry - maybe close to your sister? Oh, for the nights of 16° temperatures!!!

Zoë:goofy:

Zoë,

Lang Farm? That's up near the Drayton Reservoir isn't it? My sister is not far from you, she's just a short distance from the "Crunchy Park" (country park) as my niece calls it!

Now I CAN call and gloat!

Dave

Guest carolans
Zoë,

Lang Farm? That's up near the Drayton Reservoir isn't it? My sister is not far from you, she's just a short distance from the "Crunchy Park" (country park) as my niece calls it!

Now I CAN call and gloat!

Dave

That's right Dave.

There's supposed to be an Easter egg hunt at the "Crunchy Park" this morning - not sure whether it'll go ahead! Last year we were there in t-shirts - what a difference a year makes!!

Zoë

Guest MariAndyok

Carolans and Sheerluck,

there is loads of snow in York, however Maria and i are originally from Daventry, when it was a good place to live. I used to live on the Southbrook as a kid and my wife lived on Inlands Rise. My two brothers and all her family still live in Dav.

Dave, I think Brissie will be a big difference to Dav.

Andy

Guest carolans
Carolans and Sheerluck,

there is loads of snow in York, however Maria and i are originally from Daventry, when it was a good place to live. I used to live on the Southbrook as a kid and my wife lived on Inlands Rise. My two brothers and all her family still live in Dav.

Dave, I think Brissie will be a big difference to Dav.

Andy

Hi Andy,

We moved to Daventry 9 years ago and it hasn't been such a bad a place to live!!

Although I must admit DH is from York and keeps telling me we ought to move there instead of Oz!! I know where I'd prefer to be.

Zoë

Guest Sheerluck

Andy,

My sister lived on Southbrook for a short while (before very quickly moving again!). Never lived in Daventry personally, my folks only moved there about 11 years ago, but Brisbane is just a different world by comparison. It really is everything Daventry is not - and I don't mean to run Daventry down unduly.

Are you heading here, or elsewhere in Oz?

Dave

Archived