I passed IELTS test

amandak

Just wanted to share my news and yes I feel GREAT.:jiggy:

My postman has just arrived with a letter, YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOO :spinny:, I passed my IELTS test.

Now ready for the migration process, and by the looks of things a big wait. Never mind another step closer.

I shall keep reading PIO, because it has been a big help. Thanks PIO.:notworthy:

Amanda

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hey Amanda! Well done! Big congrats! :jiggy:Feels good don't it? One step closer!

Mags:wubclub:

x

I found it quite daunting, because not taken an exam for 25 years. My nerves got the better of me so my score 8.0 overall. I am a thicky????, but atleast I passed. Did get a 9.00 in speaking test, but as OH says I can talk the hind legs of a donkey. Dont forget to take your pens and pencils and rubber.

Amanda

Guest tom_beechey

ideal, well done. I sat mine last week. How long did it take for the results to come through??

cheers

Tom

Try looking at ielts website, they have a few samples I just looked at them and read more wrote letters from the samples on the website just so my handwriting was eligble and my letters made sence etc, and the listening test not much you can do for that other than listen very carefully and keep up. I did not buy anything.

Dont forget you will be doing the general test, so dont look at the academic one as this looks daunting.

Amanda

Archived