Subject request disclosure

sarah297

Hi everyone

I am new to this site.

I have already received my police certificate ('no live trace') but the C/O would like a subject request disclosure. I have sent it off but can I ask if anyone has received one in less than 40 days?

Many thanks

Sarah297 :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

Hi we are going through police checks again for our daughter (we are in oz so need uk checks again) anyway hubby had no live trace & that was accepted without a hitch in 2011 now I've read the guidance it says we need written evidence of stepped down convictions. Am tempted to just send the certificates off to the CO & see whether he does come back & says we need evidence. When I spoke to ACPO they said would the immigration not accept hubby writing down what his stepped down convictions were after speaking to them.

anyway am waffling, did it take you 40days?

Hi we are going through police checks again for our daughter (we are in oz so need uk checks again) anyway hubby had no live trace & that was accepted without a hitch in 2011 now I've read the guidance it says we need written evidence of stepped down convictions. Am tempted to just send the certificates off to the CO & see whether he does come back & says we need evidence. When I spoke to ACPO they said would the immigration not accept hubby writing down what his stepped down convictions were after speaking to them.

anyway am waffling, did it take you 40days?

Hi helz980

My SAR did take a frustrating 40 days minus a day or two. Bear in mind the extra delivery time for you.

I wished my agent had told me about the SAR at the when I had "no live trace" sooner!

Get it sent off asap.

Good luck

Sarah

Hi helz980

My SAR did take a frustrating 40 days minus a day or two. Bear in mind the extra delivery time for you.

I wished my agent had told me about the SAR at the when I had "no live trace" sooner!

Get it sent off asap.

Good luck

Sarah

One of my clients was granted 2 visas without SAR, but not the third one.

The first one was DIY and I managed the second two.

Had the client taken $120 worth of professional advice in the first place s/he would have been $40 000+ better off and saved a year or so of doing battle with immigration.

Hi everyone

I am new to this site.

I have already received my police certificate ('no live trace') but the C/O would like a subject request disclosure. I have sent it off but can I ask if anyone has received one in less than 40 days?

Many thanks

Sarah297 :biggrin:

I know someone who got it in 30 days exactly

Archived