Hello from me!

Londongal76

Hi Everyone,

Newbie here, just joined after finding some really useful posts on your forum, so thought i'd join up and join in :biggrin:Just back from a 3rd visit to Brisbane (for a month this time) and beginning the process of trying to apply for a SOL visa. The lifestyle is great out there and made me really question what i'm doing here in the UK. I will try my best not to ask any stupid questions, but I can't promise anything!

You have a great forum, good work!

LG.

Hi Everyone,

Newbie here, just joined after finding some really useful posts on your forum, so thought i'd join up and join in :biggrin:Just back from a 3rd visit to Brisbane (for a month this time) and beginning the process of trying to apply for a SOL visa. The lifestyle is great out there and made me really question what i'm doing here in the UK. I will try my best not to ask any stupid questions, but I can't promise anything!

You have a great forum, good work!

LG.

Welcome londongal, this site is definitely very informative and also has some very amusing posts.

Whereabouts in Brisbane were you? I have been back a week from visiting sister and family in Brisbane and am also in the process of trying to get out there.

I'm sure we will see you around on the forum more and remember there is no such thing as a stupid question..............well there is but I don't think you will ask one

Welcome londongal, this site is definitely very informative and also has some very amusing posts.

Whereabouts in Brisbane were you? I have been back a week from visiting sister and family in Brisbane and am also in the process of trying to get out there.

I'm sure we will see you around on the forum more and remember there is no such thing as a stupid question..............well there is but I don't think you will ask one

Thats not what you say to me:no::animal-cat:

Welcome to PIO,sound on here,loads of helpful advice re visa's etc,good luck LG

Archived