189 Visa Lodged January

tina0101

Yes yes yes yes yes we have finally been granted our 189 visa! I'm so over the moon, I screamed, danced and then cried my eyes out with relief! Oh my god I'm so happy and can finally make plans. Thank you so much each and every one of you for your words of support and putting up with me. I'm still in shock :) xxxx

Congrats Kellie, so pleased for you :wubclub:

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy for you kellie, wish you all the best in the future

Absolutely outstanding news!!! We are sooooooo pleased for you!!!

Really great post. Chuffed for you.

I will miss the 'still nothing' posts though. The thread has had over 25000 views heheheh. Most of which are Kellie supporters!

Absolutely outstanding news!!! We are sooooooo pleased for you!!!

Really great post. Chuffed for you.

I will miss the 'still nothing' posts though. The thread has had over 25000 views heheheh. Most of which are Kellie supporters!

Hahaha my husband laughed when I read this to him! Lol. We must all meet up out there. Ahhhh we can all live in Australia it's still sinking in!

Yes yes yes yes yes we have finally been granted our 189 visa! I'm so over the moon, I screamed, danced and then cried my eyes out with relief! Oh my god I'm so happy and can finally make plans. Thank you so much each and every one of you for your words of support and putting up with me. I'm still in shock :) xxxx

Amazing news!! Congrats!!! Xx

Hahaha my husband laughed when I read this to him! Lol. We must all meet up out there. Ahhhh we can all live in Australia it's still sinking in!

Absolutely! Will really look forward to it!

Accepted offer on the house yesterday. Looking good for a sept 1st flight. Cross fingers we exchange nice and quick!

Next step . . . . oz

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My wife thinks I'm crazy that I just jumped up and said ohhhhh Kellie23 got her visa! She said who's Kellie23??

Good luck in your new life!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My wife thinks I'm crazy that I just jumped up and said ohhhhh Kellie23 got her visa! She said who's Kellie23??

Good luck in your new life!

That could land a bloke in some serious bother!

Possibly the the most popular visa grant for a while!

Wonderful news Kellie. I was keeping my wife in the loop on your application, and she's delighted for you too.

You did emotionally drag many of us in......I feel I can now celebrate my Visa Grant now without feeling too guilty :)

So was it QL you're planning to go to? We're actively searching in Melbourne. Tip, go the website www.homely.com.au it's a bit like UpMyStreet for ratings of areas and suburbs.

Congrats to you and your family, and my thoughts are with all the other January gang who are still waiting.

Wonderful news Kellie. I was keeping my wife in the loop on your application, and she's delighted for you too.

You did emotionally drag many of us in......I feel I can now celebrate my Visa Grant now without feeling too guilty :)

So was it QL you're planning to go to? We're actively searching in Melbourne. Tip, go the website www.homely.com.au it's a bit like UpMyStreet for ratings of areas and suburbs.

Congrats to you and your family, and my thoughts are with all the other January gang who are still waiting.

Thank you and sorry didn't mean to make you feel like that. I did really start to think we were going to get declined, when we were told they were yet to receive my daughters meds etc I thought oh my god they are going to refuse us as she is deaf in one ear. But they must of sent her meds off to another department to check it over and they don't actually tell us that just leave us hanging! Then today the grant! I'm still in shock as I thought we would need to provide further info.

Right who in jan lodged gang is still waiting and we can all send good vibes and wishes their way? It truly is the worst part of the whole process waiting for that grant! And you were all right...... It will happen just takes time!

Thank you and sorry didn't mean to make you feel like that. I did really start to think we were going to get declined, when we were told they were yet to receive my daughters meds etc I thought oh my god they are going to refuse us as she is deaf in one ear. But they must of sent her meds off to another department to check it over and they don't actually tell us that just leave us hanging! Then today the grant! I'm still in shock as I thought we would need to provide further info.

Right who in jan lodged gang is still waiting and we can all send good vibes and wishes their way? It truly is the worst part of the whole process waiting for that grant! And you were all right...... It will happen just takes time!

I think all of the Jan gang are granted, and all of the Feb except me and Karina. Lets hope they start rolling through now :cute:

Congrats Kellie. All the best for the future. Gives us hope that we could also get our grants before July

Fantastic News, Kellie!! Sooo pleased for you! xx

CONGRATULATIONS! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I cried my eyes out when we got the grant (and I did feel a bit guilty when we got it before you though!), really am celebrating with you now, I think we all are!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!!!!!!!