Aerial & Satellite Opportunities

craigcox9

Just about to apply for a working/Holiday Visa for a 12 month duration and looking for any advice or info. I'm in the communication industry back here based in Brighton. I've been in the commercial Aerial/Satellite industry for the past 13 years, from domestic installations to new fibre sites containing 300+ dwellings (small villages). AV distribution is also a massive part of my job. Generally speaking I cover pretty much anything that involves TV or sound whether it be domestic or commercial.

I'm heading to Perth potentially between the months of Dec 2014-Jan 2015 and wondering if there's any info or opportunities within the region. I really want to stay in the industry I know, as I feel I can give something back.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, plus the missis is a qualified Beautician so if that's a good trade to have the option on that also??

Kind Regards

Craig

Check out seek.com.au and it may be worth contacting ewire who do something similar to what you do now and the NBN (national broadband netoork) Oz is currently rolling out a project to provide broadband to every home and a number of regional areas will be by satellite. Also have a look at Telstra who are the main communications company.

Check out seek.com.au and it may be worth contacting ewire who do something similar to what you do now and the NBN (national broadband netoork) Oz is currently rolling out a project to provide broadband to every home and a number of regional areas will be by satellite. Also have a look at Telstra who are the main communications company.

Cheers for the info

Archived