Visa Invite!!!

Vanduex

Hey kellie I submitted mine this week and I am also praying for an invite tomorrow! Fingers crossed! My points change in March cos I turn 40 so I am desperate to get an invite in the next few rounds at least!!! Good luck Kellie!

All the best to you too, really hope we get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed for us both. Make sure you let us know

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone,

I got my invite today for 189visa. I had file my EOI on 5th jan. So happy.

just a quick question. I still dont have my PCC from india but i do have all the other documents ready to go. Is it possible for me to fill and send the 189 visa application without the PCC and then provide it later. Please help.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We have been invited to apply I'm sooooo happy

WOW fab news!!! Good luck with the next stage!!

Hope i will be joining you with an invite - I haven't heard yet - i am hoping its just that my agent isn't as work focussed as yours and has had a weekend work free and therefore not looked yet!! very nervous now about tomorrow!!!

Good luck Kooky and Kellie. We submitted last week too and are hoping to get invited soon as DH drops 5 points end of Feb with his age. Fingers crossed xx

thanks M1cha3la good luck to you too. I am in the same boat i will drop 10 points at the end of feb as i will turn 40 so i am praying for an invite soon!

Hey everyone,

I got my invite today for 189visa. I had file my EOI on 5th jan. So happy.

just a quick question. I still dont have my PCC from india but i do have all the other documents ready to go. Is it possible for me to fill and send the 189 visa application without the PCC and then provide it later. Please help.

PCC's and Medicals can be done after an appointment of a CO - SO in answer to your question, YES you can submit application and add the PCC from India later

Yeep, your agent would be uploading all your documents and then...the wait

How long are we guessing for this then? So far PIO have been so accurate! I love this forum. So guesses please if lodged today how long til case officer is assigned? So exciting. Love the fact you guys are all in same boat we can share thoughts. Our house is going up for sale next week! Scary stuff and I'm dreading clearing it out four bed house and all the stuff! All I want to take out there are the kids toys kids beds and bikes, oh and hubby's tools. Not going to bother with much else

How long are we guessing for this then? So far PIO have been so accurate! I love this forum. So guesses please if lodged today how long til case officer is assigned? So exciting. Love the fact you guys are all in same boat we can share thoughts. Our house is going up for sale next week! Scary stuff and I'm dreading clearing it out four bed house and all the stuff! All I want to take out there are the kids toys kids beds and bikes, oh and hubby's tools. Not going to bother with much else

Immi advises that CO's will be appointed 'up to' 10 weeks for 189 and I think (based on PIO info) 7 weeks for 190. I am moving from Thailand and we really will be able to move with just to bags. We sold our house 2 years ago and all its contents to come here. To be honest, looking forward to starting to build roots again and start looking into the housing market in the next year or two....

Archived