Online vs Paper

alavington

Hi all. Hoping someone can help please.

I'm in the process of applying for a partner (defacto) visa and have got all the paperwork printed out with notes made etc. I was going to print another copy and write it up, but I noticed that I could apply online. I signed up and everything, but having gone through most of it, it seems a lot more in depth than the paper form - it's wanting to know dates that my siblings married, along with asking all the questions that I've answered with my statement about the relationship.

My question is really whether I'm going to be asked all these extra questions by my CO if I submit a paper application, so should I just do it all online?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

I am due to lodge my partner visa at the end of the month and I'll be doing it online. Most of what I have read elsewhere is that there is a strong belief that online applications will be processed faster.

I have compared both applications and there as a few questions that appear online that don't appear on the paper application - however I really can't see them requesting that information from you should you lodge a paper application. It wouldn't make sense.

Goodluck :)

Archived