Has an English man just dumped me?

Englishlover

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SA is a great part of Aus - would have been my second choice to live.

City of churches they call it - tis lovely in summer bloody cold in winter

Was there April/May 09,cold in winter,honestly lol?! cold for aus yeah,i love churches btw,its partly why i fancy Adelaide

Was there April/May 09,cold in winter,honestly lol?! cold for aus yeah,i love churches btw,its partly why i fancy Adelaide

It is very cold in Adelaide in winter - Aussie houses in general are built for the summer months not winter and Adelaide can get preeeety cold. Adelaide IMO is quaint - not big which makes it friendly and quaint and quirky IMV - love it.

I'm sure you'll love it!

It is very cold in Adelaide in winter - Aussie houses in general are built for the summer months not winter and Adelaide can get preeeety cold. Adelaide IMO is quaint - not big which makes it friendly and quaint and quirky IMV - love it.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Agree 100% re houses,nowhere near as cold as here tho,but im not basing migration on sun anyway tbh,i'd go north,east or west if i was,g'nite PA,have a good day,ive hit the wall,tara!

Agree 100% re houses,nowhere near as cold as here tho,but im not basing migration on sun anyway tbh,i'd go north,east or west if i was,g'nite PA,have a good day,ive hit the wall,tara!

Don't underestimate the cold here Vs UK. I remember ringing family in UK and I was frozen stiff at 11 degrees in winter that's because the temp diff between summer and winter is so great you feel it more even though the temp isn't that cold by comparison. My UK family pissed their pants laughing as I was sat with fleecy jim jams, socks, hat, water bottle and blanket at night. Daytime in Qld is beauty, night time and early morning in winter is coooooooold.....brrrrr.....

G' nite mate.

Archived