Visa granted!!!! :-)))))

kbounds

Hi,

haven't visited this site for awhile as only just got decent internet up and running. We have now got a pr visa after a bit of a wait. 19th December we had the golden email. Now we just have to fly offshore for three days and then back home to perth to activate it :-))) we are going to visit Bali :-) thanks for all support on here. It's been great. So, from start to finish including skills assessment, it's taken us 9 months which isn't bad going.

have a great Xmas everyone x x x

Guest guest30085

Congratulations Kbounds! Now you can really enjoy the holiday season :)

Have you been delayed by something as your application CO appointment dates were similar to mine.

Anyway it doesn't matter now, enjoy the feeling of getting your visa :)

Congratulations Kbounds! Now you can really enjoy the holiday season :)

Have you been delayed by something as your application CO appointment dates were similar to mine.

Anyway it doesn't matter now, enjoy the feeling of getting your visa :)

yeah, they wanted some further tax docs which we sent immediately but they waited 28 days to look at them then they asked for a second stat declaration about period of self employment. Then few more days of waiting then we got what we had been waiting for yay!!!!!!!!

Guest Ryan the wizard of oz

CONGRATULATIONS. That's beautiful news, myself and the rest of the Oz team at Expert Visas wish you well and we hope that your dreams and ambitions are achieved.

Archived