hello!

valentinaAU

welcome aboard Valentina, and good luck with the visa application.

there is plenty of info on here about both visa applications and Perth, so have a good search, but if you cant find it, just ask a few questions, and you will get plenty of answers.

thank you very much,apologies by now about my english....i'm studing, but it's very difficult to me...be patient, if you can.

Studying :)

don't worry, my wife is Dutch and after living over here for 6 years she still makes mistakes in her grammar and spoken English. a

Ak people to correct you, because if you keep making the same mistake in the beginning, its difficult to change after a couple of years. youll be surprised how quick you pick it up once living here.

Buen Giorno,

Benvenuti to PiO. Don't speak Italian apart from tourist talk. Was in Italy last year actually on a short visit. There are quite a few young Italians on WHV's here in Perth. A pizzeria down the road from us in inner city Leederville employs many.

I know one Italian doing business studies in order to remain in Perth and a couple of years back he struggled very much with English.

Hope your emigration goes smoothly..

Studying :)

don't worry, my wife is Dutch and after living over here for 6 years she still makes mistakes in her grammar and spoken English. a

Ak people to correct you, because if you keep making the same mistake in the beginning, its difficult to change after a couple of years. youll be surprised how quick you pick it up once living here.

i have to learn very quickly, because i'll have to do ielts for my skilled visa.

Archived