Do Aussie TV,s work in the Uk

patsmb

UK is all digital (Freeview), no more analog.

Also here in Australia they are moving over to digital but I'm not sure if it's the same system.

If you are going to use Sky UK then no problem as you are using a Sky box connected to your TV by scart or HDMI lead.

I do find electrical good very expensive here in Australia in compare with the UK so not sure if worth the hassle? But if you have the space why not just change the power socket and off you go.

UK is all digital (Freeview), no more analog.

Also here in Australia they are moving over to digital but I'm not sure if it's the same system.

If you are going to use Sky UK then no problem as you are using a Sky box connected to your TV by scart or HDMI lead.

I do find electrical good very expensive here in Australia in compare with the UK so not sure if worth the hassle? But if you have the space why not just change the power socket and off you go.

TV has gone so will update in a few weeks time and let everyone know if it works -its digital and fairly new plus Costa Lotta so we though we would try it -have a 40ft container so ample space

Archived