Where is the largest HArris Scarfe store in Melbourne area

LadyCroft

We have spent the last few weeks securing a rental, furninshing the place on a budget and are now at the point where we need bedding (is that what Manchester is???) cushions and all the soft furnishings kind of stuff. Oh, and towels.

As a result we are looking for the biggest HArris Scarfe so that we can try and get it all under one roof as we are actually getting fed up shopping (well the boys are :biggrin:)

Help please :embarrassed:

I wouldn't buy K Mart stuff- cheap and nasty. Target is slightly better and so is Harris Scarfe. There is one at Knox, one at Glen Waverley and one at Forest Hill. The Ringwood one has gone. If you can wait until the Jan sales , starting 26 December,you will get better deals. Spotlight sells bedding cheaply too.

Spotlight is good for manchester, also DFO at Moorabbin has a Sheridan Outlet and several others. Bed Bath and Table at DFO in the city also has good specials. I like Harris Scarfe and use the Cranbourne store and understand they are moving into Frankston in the store Lyncraft just left. That said Lyncraft also has cheaper lines of manchester. Lyncraft is at Mornington.

The market is also a good place to go. Personally I do not like Ikea Manchester.

On line sites like Deals Direct also have good deals on manchester. Greys on Line I have bought towells from them.

Archived