New to perth (butler) mum looking for friends with young children

We arrived in perth just over 2 weeks ago and are currently living in holiday accommodation in butler. Will be looking for permanent rentals in this area/ridgewood and would really like to meet up with other mums that live here too. My little girl who is 18 months old really could do with some other children to play with, as I am struggling to find mother and toddler groups in this area. If you could recommend any that would be great. Get in touch and maybe we could meet for a coffee or at the park

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Kris!

I live by Joondalup so not far. My sons 9 so I don't go to toddler groups but happy to meet a fellow pom!

Happy to help you find somewhere to live if you want too. We have been here since May 2012, its a whirlwind trying to settle and find a perm rental but I stuck lucky within 2 weeks.

Send me a private message if you want to mee.

There are play groups for all ages in Butler Community Centre on the corner of Kingsbridge and Connolly.

Also, try Gumblossom Community Centre in Quinns, by the shops where the IGA is. There are groups there.

Clarkson Library does story and play times a couple of times a week, they will have a schedule in there.

There are play groups for all ages in Butler Community Centre on the corner of Kingsbridge and Connolly.

Also, try Gumblossom Community Centre in Quinns, by the shops where the IGA is. There are groups there.

Clarkson Library does story and play times a couple of times a week, they will have a schedule in there.

Coffee shops along West Coast Highway are full of Mum and toddlers after about 10:00am.

Archived