toys r us!!!!

calNgary

Hiya

I have just discovered there is a toys r us in Brisbane,as both my little ones have birthdays coming up this next month and we arent moving to Oz till November this could be the easy the option ,basically,,,does anyone know if the Oz stores take vouchers purchased here in uk stores ??? have looked at the website but it dosnt give an e-mail contact link,,,Any help appreciated,,

Cal x

Guest THE JONEZYS

CAL,

IF YOU GO TO THEIR WEB SITE AND CLICK ON THE CONTACT US LINK YOU CAN SEND THEM THE QUESTION. GOOD LUCK :!:

LESLEY

Cal,

Speak to or contact the UK head office, I did this with mothercare to see if they had a sister co. in Aus to send my sister in law something and they got back to me. For anyone interested they don't have a mothercare in Aus.

Cheers Ali

i will try that as im quickly running out of options ,i guess i will just bite the bullet and ask for ozzy dollars ,if it upsets anyone ,tough i will be at the other side of the world !!!!

Cal x

house sold, shippers booked, nearly there !!!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Cal

You can e-mail them via this link:

https://www4.toysrus.com/guest/contUs.cfm

As it is an American franchisor, a voucher in US dollars should be redeemable on-line, I'd have thought. There might not be arrangement whereby franchisees in one country will honour gift-vouchers issued by another franchisee in another country, because each franchise is a stand-alone, local business.

However, you may well be able to use an on-line option via Corporate HQ in Delaware. In your shoes, I would ring them because it is harder for them to wriggle on the phone.

Good luck

Gill

Guest daisydeeds

If I were you, I would just ask for Australian Dollars in a card so that the kids can go and buy anything from any store when they get there. ;-) Makes life simpler.

Daisydeeds.

Guest morrison
Cheers Ali

i will try that as im quickly running out of options ,i guess i will just bite the bullet and ask for ozzy dollars ,if it upsets anyone ,tough i will be at the other side of the world !!!!

Cal x

house sold, shippers booked, nearly there !!!

Hi calNgary which part of brisbane are you going to. We fly out late september. Iv got to admit getting a little nervous now. Gonna hand my notice in on monday. :)

Hiya

A bit unsure at the moment ,originally fell for Deception bay and Caboolture way then when we visited fell in love with an area called jimboomba ,then discovered Raceview ipswich way but deep down dont know if we want to be nearer a beach (not mud flaps)and read about Cleveland,, so basically who knows???? we will probably stay with a friend in Greenbank for a week till we can look at Raceview & Cleveland for ourselves, hubby will be working at Slacks Creek so dont want to be a million miles from there ,,its just so confusing!!!!

We want to go in November,have got shippers coming in 3 week ,are getting married beginning of October and have just sold one of the houses ,so i have paperwork coming out of my ears and my head is mashed,,

Where are you heading ? and are you better organised than me??

Take Care

Cal x

Guest morrison

Organized. I wish. There is a plan, the problem it sticking to it (problem is me and my wife have different interpretations of the PLAN). Right now I’m in the middle of emptying the loft. Removals come on the 12th, complete on house sale on the 15th. We’ve still got so much to do. We’ve booked into a hotel for the first 2 weeks. I’m hoping that will give us enough time to find somewhere suitable to rent b4 we buy. I don’t feel too stressed right now. I’m more worried about what I will find when I get there. I know everyone who goes there loves it but until I actually see it for myself I wont be happy. I sometimes think I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND :!: :!:

Oh and I jack my job in tomorrow.

7 days after they give me a pay rise :lol: I had to laugh

Archived