Anyone living in Piara Waters?

paulswin

As Ali says big estate with lots of new builds going up ...has a new primary school my friend is a teaching assistant at it .....not sure that it has its own shopping centre but southern river, canning vale and Armadale are all within 10 min drive ..... can I ask a silly question ....if u don't know the area why did u buy there ?

mrs keily

We live in Harrisdale, right next door. You have good primary schools in the area - we like Bletchley Park very much, but there is a new school in Newhaven, and there is Carey Baptist and Thornlie Christian in the near area for high schools. Other schoos as well, but we have had no need to look further.

Shopping - new centre at corner of Ranford Road and Wright Road, Bunnings is opposite. Good access to the Spud Shed in Jandakot. Reasonably quick to get to the freeway north into the city, But the major shopping centre in Livingston (Ranford/Nicholson Road) has pretty much everything you need, including banks, dentist. GP centre close by, another clinic I hear is being built.

Neighbours - striving upwards, no troubles - possibly because there are a lot of prison officers in the area - Hakea prison is close by, but not really visible - and crims do not want to upset the people who control them inside.

I think it is an excellent area, so good choice.

Archived