Money Supermarket??? Similar Oz Sites??

Guest micko

Guest micko

Hi All:smile:

I am new to PIO, wish i had found the site earlier!, We have our visas , flights booked and moving to the Gold Coast in Oct 2008. My OH is a Roofer and we have 2 teenage sons who will be 19 & 16 when we land!!!!( a load of postings to come re them 2)

Are there any sites similar to the Money Saving Expert/money supermarket or good comparison sites that allow you to compare insurance, travel, utilities etc

Ta Michelle

Guest Les & Woz
Hi All:smile:

I am new to PIO, wish i had found the site earlier!, We have our visas , flights booked and moving to the Gold Coast in Oct 2008. My OH is a Roofer and we have 2 teenage sons who will be 19 & 16 when we land!!!!( a load of postings to come re them 2)

Are there any sites similar to the Money Saving Expert/money supermarket or good comparison sites that allow you to compare insurance, travel, utilities etc

Ta Michelle

Hi Michelle

Congrats on your new adventure - wish we could go in October - we may do yet - depends on when we get that visa in our sweaty little hands! Only at medical stage, they are booked for next Wed and then we wait again!!!! Hoping to get visas by Jul so may be there by end of year - we all live in hope. My OH electrician and we have son of 18 who is going to Uni this year and doing his 3 years at Uni b4 coming out. Daughter of 21 won't come (at the moment). Sorry I don't know about the sites you are asking for but I am sure someone on here will that's for sure.

Lots of luck !

Lesley:v_SPIN:

Guest The Birmingham Villains

Hi micko,

have you had to apply for your 18 year old seperate from your application as he is an independant?

Kev

Guest dwaldron
can you tell me what sort of iterest rate are typical in oz any one

Click here: Home Loans

and enter in some details. Generally speaking a variable rate is likely to be 9-9.5%

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived