Which Visa or Applicant ??

sanjuz

Hi

I must be stupid here to ask.

Which visa and applicant ?? Should i Try.

As one of my friends has moved to Perth as they were very known Piping Engineers

I will try my luck also to get a Visa or PR

I have so many question in my mind.

Firstly Me and wife are in Age of 25-32, with a Infannt Son, Planning to Migrate Australia.

I am working with my Organisation with last 10 Years (Since - 2003) unfortunately my occupation (Procurement) is not in SOL And secondly i am under graduate and about to Graduate in July 2014 with Bachelor Science- Mathematics but Distance Education (Part Time - only exams)

But my Spouse has completed her Education with Masters in April 2009, but she has done Bachelor and Masters both in Part Time Studies and she has worked/working as both Occupation in her Organisation Department Accountant / Finance & Human Resources. She is working Since May 2009.

Queries are :

1. Should I try for Visa / PR ?

2. IF yes with whom my Spouse or Myself as a Primary Applicant ? After Grant Visa can we change the Primary Applicants to Secondary.

3. If Spouse as a applicant is there any chances of getting Visa or state nomination with Occupation of Accountant or HR Adviser compate to High Demand Engineering Skills ?

4. If my self, May i Get try 7 Bands in Each of IELTS (whether this will open any chance to get a PR). Right now 176 visa is closed.

5. I am Confuse with Points System. Basically its required 60, So from Age we got 30, If wife Education assessment get positive so 15, Work Experience - 10, what about remain points we can earn.

6. My agent said just get a 7 bands in each and we will give you PR (Don't know how he will get me)

Please Help me !!

Hi,

You can get 10-20 points for sitting ielts exam!

Good luck

Geordiegirl68

Thanks suppose i get 10 from IELTS, 30 from Age, 15 from Education - Now is the State will Nominate me to get more 10 POints.

Secondly and Important what are the chances of getting positive assessment for Distance Education

Geordiegirl68

Thanks suppose i get 10 from IELTS, 30 from Age, 15 from Education - Now is the State will Nominate me to get more 10 POints.

Secondly and Important what are the chances of getting positive assessment for Distance Education

Have you identified the occupation you are going to apply under? That is the first step, there is no point worrying about points unless there is a suitable occupation code.

Have you identified the occupation you are going to apply under? That is the first step, there is no point worrying about points unless there is a suitable occupation code.

Yes its Accountant - 221111,

Will try with that, What are the chances of State Nomination.

Yes its Accountant - 221111,

Will try with that, What are the chances of State Nomination.

So are you a qualified accountant? Have you looked at if you can pass the skills assessment for accountant which will involve

Ve qualifications and experience? Your OP doesn't mention anything about accounts?

So are you a qualified accountant? Have you looked at if you can pass the skills assessment for accountant which will involve

Ve qualifications and experience? Your OP doesn't mention anything about accounts?

I have just sent my docs to Lawyer for assessment as a Accountant hope he can give me positive reply.

Whats OP ??

Original post

Hi Guys

I have decided that i will go with My spouse (wife) as a Main applicant occupation as a Human Resource Adviser (as accountant has not found in Western Australia Occupation List)

Else Accountant still having chances let me know ?

My wife will start IELTS Coaching / Practice from 11 Nov - IELTS Exam on 9 Jan 2014, Hope she get more than 7 in Each Module,

In between i will go for assessment of my wife Qualification & Skill Occupation from Vetassess.

Here i want to ask should i go for Occupation assessment from Vetassess - is it required ?

What is normal process of assessment for Vetassess.

MY Wife has started IELTS practice

In while i have started gathering Job experience certficates letter heads,

Can any one tell me this queries..

1. What are the Visa Grant / Demand for Human Resources Advisor ?? (Any State)

2. My Wife has worked from May 2009 but there is no Income proof (Salary Slip) as it was Cash on Hand only thing i can arrange is Experience on Company Letter Head.

Archived