Newbies need advice

StrandedBrits

Hi there

we've just joined the forum to gain some much needed advice and after trawling the immi.gov website we're none the wiser!

so short story...im a hairdresser, coming up to 2 years experience and me and hubby were working towards moving to Perth in the next few years with the kids to join my sister and her family who are now Aussie citizens. :biggrin:

Hairdresser is still showing on consolidated list but not on the new WA migration list,,,...so am I correct in thinking that we cant apply now!

Sorry to be so naive but we really are newbies to all of this.

Any ideas or words of wisdom would be gratefully received.

Thanks

You can check the other state lists, although I do think that it was only on WA, you can also keep checking as it might come back onto a list.

But if it is not on a list it means that you cannot go for one of the skilled migrant visas, only employer sponsored visas are options.

Hope so. I'm 32 so we know we've still got time but sooooo want to be there now especially for our kids. Fingers crossed it returns to the list very soon. x

The always worrying reply. Why do you think this is going to be so important for your kids? You realise your moving from a developed country to another developed country with all of the associated pluses and negatives. One is no better for kids than the other. There just different

Archived