Carpenter Schedule 2 WA List

CowlingAFC

Where do i find the list for the 189?

im awaiting my results for IELTS...but after failing the previous 2 by 0.5 for writing im not confident AGAIN

What do you mean by list? Do you mean the SOL? you can find it on www.immi.gov.au. Carpenter is on the SOL so in that respect you can apply for the 189 visa but you will need to meet the 60 point pass mark without state sponsorship.

Is carpenter not any other state occupation lists? Or did you have your heart set on WA?

Just had a quick look and carpenter is on the state lists for Victoria, South Australia (Cabinet maker...if that's the same thing?) NSW, Tasmania, and the NT (Cabinet maker again??) so you have plenty of options. Good luck

cheers for that. I hope to god i passed this dreaded ielts then. 3rd time lucky but still not confident in my writing

Heart set on WA mate. stayed there previously for over a year, have my sister,bro in law, neices there aswell as old friends/football team/workmates etc etc. seems the place my heart is set

• 5 weeks later...
cheers for that. I hope to god i passed this dreaded ielts then. 3rd time lucky but still not confident in my writing

Heart set on WA mate. stayed there previously for over a year, have my sister,bro in law, neices there aswell as old friends/football team/workmates etc etc. seems the place my heart is set

Not ideal, but if the IELTS falls through there is always the option of a Subclass 489 with your sister acting as the sponsor. This would get you an additional 10 points and allow you to stay in WA. Much preferable to get the required points for a 189 though.

Archived