Sevenseas move cube, good service

Treena131170

Just wanted to give a mention to seven seas, we received our move cube yesterday and from start to finish, they

were fantastic. Communication was good, they arrived when they said they would and they held our cube until we got a rental.

Very happy with the service supplied.

Treena (NSW, Five Dock)

• 1 month later...
Good to hear people, what size did you use and how much was it, thanks

Large. £1300 or so iirc (but it could have been less) plus flat fee costs the Aus end.

You really need to call them direct for a quote as they don't cover all areas etc. They will come out to do an on site assessment make sure trailer can be left safely etc. They are very professional.

We also used only 2 sizes of boxes to load in it to maximise what would fit and hubby drew a scale plan of where it was all fitting in with furniture etc. Made things a lot easier as you only get 4 hours or so to load it. We filled it to the brim, really tightly packed.

• 3 weeks later...

I called them Friday and they squeezed us in and are sending the large one (Tuesday 31st) New Year's Eve.... I paid £150 deposit with a further £840 due once it is collected.... Then it will be $450 for customs etc when it gets to Perth 86 days later....

Hi all above that used a move cube, mine is arriving on 2nd jan, and I'm wondering about declaring the things that are less than 12 months old, I've got several things, new trainers, new bedding sheets, 1 new power tool just to list a few, if I declare them which I should am I really going to have to pay taxes etc?

Your experiences would be great

Andy

Hi all above that used a move cube, mine is arriving on 2nd jan, and I'm wondering about declaring the things that are less than 12 months old, I've got several things, new trainers, new bedding sheets, 1 new power tool just to list a few, if I declare them which I should am I really going to have to pay taxes etc?

Your experiences would be great

Andy

i don't think they are too bothered about a few bits like trainers etc....

we have been told it was big items like TV sofa washing machine etc....

After err all you could put trainers in your case so how will they know....

Archived