Must see NSW?

trabonita

Hi,

So we got our visa's Yay! Planning a trip to Sydney in January/feb time to validate visas and check out areas of the central coast as I think this is where we will settle. We have 3 weeks. I am allocating one week to the central coast, one week for Sydney and the Blue Mountains and we are not sure where to spend the other time. We have been further north before and it is beautiful but it would be nice to go somewhere different this time so just wondering about your thoughts of nice places to visit? Maybe somewhere south of Sydney? We are travelling with our 18mth old and love beaches/walking/wildlife!

Thanks!

Jervis Bay is beautiful and has great beaches. Narooma is really nice as well. You could drive back through the Southern Highlands / Kangaroo Valley. There's some great waterfalls in the southern highlands. Enjoy!

Hey there! Congrats on the visa!

We are living in Pottsville in North NSW which is lovely and really worth a visit. The coastline up this way is jaw-droppingly beautiful and close the bush too, Mount Warning is just 30 mins away. There are tons of surf beaches and lots of estuaries and creeks too that are just perfect for the kids. The weather is amazing up here albeit a little windy sometimes! There are quite a few animal sanctuaries within easy reach. We are just 30 mins from the Gold Coast Airport so easy to get to and from Sydney If need be. We are 1hr 30mins from Brisbane and 30 mins from the Gold Coast. So we live close enough to the hustle and bustle without actually living in it. Trying to find 'THE' place to live in Australia is like looking for a needle in a haystack, lets face it, Australia as a whole isn't too shabby! We do however feel like we have hit the Jack-pot in finding North NSW! So much to see and do. Feels like 'the dream' we set out for! We have been here 10 weeks now loving it! I have three kids aged 6, 5 & 2 and they can't get enough of the place! Worth a look anyway!!!!!!!! Hope you find your piece of paradise! x

Archived